KMCL Again Top Ranked by Chambers USA 2018
Chambers USA 2018: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has ranked boutique firm Kazmarek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP (KMCL) in Band 1 for Georgia environmental law practices and Band 2 for Alabama environmental law practices. The firm also recently received a 2018 “Tier 1” ranking for environmental law and environmental litigation—nationally, in Atlanta, and in Birmingham—from the also-prestigious U.S. News Best Law Firms.
Chambers also named nine individual KMCL lawyers as leading individuals. They include:
- Douglas Cloud – Environment – Georgia
- Richard Horder – Environment – Georgia
- Scott Laseter – Environment – Georgia
- David Meezan – Environment – Georgia
- Robert Mowrey – Environment – Georgia
- Peyton Nunez – Environment – Georgia
- J. Alan Truitt – Environment – Alabama
- D. Bart Turner – Environment – Alabama
- C. Max Zygmont – Environment – Georgia
Chambers is a leading publication ranking business-oriented law firms in the U.S. Chambers guides are published annually and distributed to general counsel of leading global and national businesses. Rankings within the guides are determined by a rigorous interview process between the Chambers research team and Fortune 100 general counsel, high-profile entrepreneurs, significant purchasers of legal services and law firms.
Subscribe to Alerts