KMCL Again Top Ranked by Chambers USA
Kazmarek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP (KMCL) is pleased to announce that our boutique firm has again been ranked in the top tier of Georgia environmental law practices (“Band 1”) by Chambers USA 2017: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. The firm also recently received a 2017 “Tier 1” ranking for environmental law and environmental litigation – nationally, in Atlanta, and in Birmingham – from the prestigious U.S. News Best Law Firms.
Chambers also named seven individual KMCL lawyers as leading individuals. They include:
- Douglas Cloud – Environment – Georgia
- Carol Geiger (Retired) – Environment – Georgia
- Richard Horder – Environment – Georgia
- Scott Laseter – Environment – Georgia
- David Meezan – Environment – Georgia
- Robert Mowrey – Environment – Georgia
- C. Max Zygmont – Environment – Georgia
Chambers is a leading publication ranking business-oriented law firms in the U.S. Chambers guides are published annually and distributed to general counsel of leading global and national businesses. Rankings within the guides are determined by a rigorous interview process between the Chambers research team and Fortune 100 general counsel, high-profile entrepreneurs, significant purchasers of legal services and law firms.
Subscribe to Alerts