KMCL Receives Top Ranking from Chambers USA
Kazmarek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP (KMCL) is pleased to announce that, less than two years since it was founded, the firm has been ranked in “Band 1” among Georgia environmental law practices by Chambers USA 2015: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
This Chambers ranking comes on the heels of KMCL being named Georgia’s “Best Environmental Boutique Law Firm” by Corporate America’s Legal Elite 2015. KMCL also recently received a 2015 “Tier 1” ranking for environmental litigation – both nationally and in Atlanta – from the prestigious U.S. News Best Law Firms.
Drawing on confidential input from client and peer sources, Chambers notes that KMCL has “taken the best people from a variety of areas and put them together.” Chambers named nine individual KMCL lawyers as leaders in the environmental practice, more than any other firm in the region. They include:
- Douglas Cloud – Environment – Georgia
- Kipp Coddington – Climate Change – Nationwide and Global
- Carol Geiger – Environment – Georgia
- Richard Horder – Environment – Georgia
- E.A. Skip Kazmarek – Environment – Georgia
- Scott Laseter – Environment – Georgia
- David Meezan – Environment – Georgia
- Robert Mowrey – Environment – Georgia
- C. Max Zygmont – Environment – Georgia
Chambers is a leading publication ranking business-oriented law firms in the U.S. Chambers guides are published annually and distributed to general counsel of leading global and national businesses. Rankings within the guides are determined by a rigorous interview process between the Chambers research team and Fortune 100 general counsel, high-profile entrepreneurs, significant purchasers of legal services and law firms.
Subscribe to Alerts