KMCL Receives Top Ranking from Chambers USA
Kazmarek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP (KMCL) is pleased to announce that it has again been ranked in “Band 1” among Georgia environmental law practices by Chambers USA 2016: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
KMCL also recently received a 2016 “Tier 1” ranking for environmental law and environmental litigation – both nationally and in Atlanta – from the prestigious U.S. News Best Law Firms.
Chambers named seven individual KMCL lawyers—with no firm having more listed—as leaders in the environmental practice. They include:
- Douglas Cloud – Environment – Georgia
- Carol Geiger – Environment – Georgia
- Richard Horder – Environment – Georgia
- Scott Laseter – Environment – Georgia
- David Meezan – Environment – Georgia
- Robert Mowrey – Environment – Georgia
- C. Max Zygmont – Environment – Georgia
Chambers is a leading publication ranking business-oriented law firms in the U.S. Chambers guides are published annually and distributed to general counsel of leading global and national businesses. Rankings within the guides are determined by a rigorous interview process between the Chambers research team and Fortune 100 general counsel, high-profile entrepreneurs, significant purchasers of legal services and law firms.
Subscribe to Alerts